Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mail!

So, we sent out our Save-The-Dates the other day and we are so happy to be finding out that people have gotten them! We hope you like them!:) I love them, myself! Also, if you ever need to order Wedding Invites or anything of that nature, go to Baggie Goose in Biltmore Village in Asheville! They are so great to work with and have some of the greatest paper products ever! Highly recommended!:) We hope you like them! These Save-The-Dates are definitely one of my 'little joys'. :)

2 comments:

Heather Grindstaff said...

Yay! Sarabeth I got your save the date and it is darling! Love it. I am so excited you started a blog!

Sara Beth said...

Thanks:) I love them too!:) And, you are definitely going to have to help me with this blog thing...im not even sure if this is how i am supposed to respond to your comment...haha let me know!:)